KP Concrete have been manufacturing high quality concrete tanks for the past 39 years in Auckland and have always been at the forefront of new developments in water storage systems.
NB: Operating within 150kms of Auckland
- Rain water for household /industrial use
- Stormwater run-off attenuation, retention/detention
- Septic waste water
Why a KP Concrete Tank?
About your KP Concrete Tank
• Manufactured from high strength concrete
• Thick wall construction for optimum strength
• Cool dark interior– ideal conditions for water storage
• All KP Concrete tanks are transported and installed by hiab truck
The KP 5000 gallon (22,500L) transportable water tank is the culmination of eight years research and development, both in New Zealand and overseas. The result is an extremely strong tank of pleasing proportions incorporating many features which are exclusive to KP tanks. Using the latest techniques, the tank is constructed in a precision steel mould using high strength ready mixed concrete, not the traditional three layer plaster system. The structure is topped off with a precast concrete roof, in which has been moulded the access hatch and water inlets. On completion the tank is stored for curing and painting with Acrylic paint.
Throughout construction of our tanks, each stage is monitored by a comprehensive manufacturers quality control system to ensure that the finished product is free from defects.